JOB TITLE: Administrator // Officer Manager // Finance Assistant
RESPONSIBLE TO: Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Duties as detailed below
PURPOSE OF JOB: Provide efficient administrative, finance and business support for the management and wider team in the studio.
SALARY: £18000+ per annum
Global Fire Creative is a full service creative agency specialising in video production, design & animation, photography, events and audio. We are a tight knit group of creatives who fully understand business and the need for our work to produce results for clients.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our busy team to provide essential administrative and financial support across all areas of the business. The successful applicant will be based within our Hampshire studio and work closely with the team, taking a lead role in the smooth running of back office functions. We are a passionate and committed team who always ‘get the job done’. We’re looking for someone who shares similar values and is ready to jump straight in, take ownership of this role and hit the ground running.
- Provide efficient administrative and secretarial support to include:
- Processing and filing team and project specific information
- Administration and production support including arranging venues, refreshments, invitation/apologies, circulating papers, taking minutes etc.
- Deal with telephone, email and face to face enquiries.
- Open up the studio and ensure minimum cover during core hours (as appropriate).
- Order supplies as necessary for the smooth running of the studio.
- Keep stock control of relevant resources.
- Ensure equipment is stored appropriately and that the maintenance plan is adhered to by the relevant team members.
- Support in maintaining and managing relevant databases.
- Support in managing calendars and production schedule for self and team.
- Any other duties as required by the Manager.
- Production & business records: Maintain accurate records using relevant database(s) and/or monitoring systems.
- Vehicles: Collate and organise regular checks, servicing and maintenance.
- Health & Safety, Production and Incident Reports: Support the Manager and team in the completion and collation of relevant reports and paperwork.
- Support the Manager in collating information and actioning any business related reports.
- Team Accounts: Maintain daily, to include:
- Expenses and petty cash within the team.
- Bank accounts: ensure sufficient funds to meet requirements, making requests to transfer funds where appropriate.
- Process Purchase Orders, sales invoices, receipts and payments ensuring appropriate processing and compliance with Finance systems.
- Support the Manager in maintaining accurate records of individual project/production spends alongside general business expenses.
- Quotes: Support with generating and sending relevant quotes to clients, and keeping the project database up to date at all times.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- Checking and reconciling company bank statements.
- Supporting with VAT and end of year returns.
- Expenses Claims: Support team members in submitting claims compliant with policy.
- Staff time reports: Collate and submit to the Manager quarterly.
- Team Equipment: Maintain an accurate inventory and update the Fixed Asset list as appropriate.
- Absence processing: Support team members using BreatheHR for holiday/toil/sickness for team.
- Personal Development and Appraisals: Support the Manager in the completion of regular personal development meetings with the team, ensuring these are completed in line with HR systems and policies.
- Training: Book all relevant local training for staff members, guided by the Manager/HR.
- Inductions: Coordinate all inductions for new staff and oversee induction progression, with the Manager
- Line Management: Provide administration supervision and/or training and support to the wider team as and when required.
- To work within the policies and procedures of Global Fire Creative.
- To contribute to the general administration of the office.
- To take responsibility for the health and safety of yourself and others.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required in line with the individuals capabilities.
- Undertake flexible working with occasional work outside contracted/core hours.
- To comply with equal opportunities policy of Global Fire Creative with reference to clients and staff.
- To promote equal opportunities within Global Fire Creative.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times as per Policies and Procedures.
- To attend meetings and training as required.
- To maintain monitoring and recording systems and to supply managers with relevant information.
- To ensure the positive reflection and promotion of Global Fire Creative to outside agencies.
- To entertain professional standards and promote Global Fire Creative services and relationships with external organisations and individuals.
- To work towards building and developing Global Fire Creative’s services.
- To be responsible for personal and professional development.
- To actively pursue routes available for the development and improvement of Global Fire Creative’s standards and services.